4C, 4 Momma, 4D, 4A, and 4B

4C, 4 Momma, 4D, 4A, and 4B
Most of the Four me (and you) fam

Friday, May 11, 2012

New series: "Mommy's guide to summer survival", part 1

I don't know about you, but the end of this school year seems to be RAPIDLY approaching. I'm excited to have the kids home (no sarcasm...honest!), but I don't know if I'm ready.

Those of you who know me in real life know that I am a planner and an organizer by nature. In my mind, I'm always a few weeks ahead of where I am in real time. Not in a checked-out way, but in an "it's-coming-and-if-I-have-a-shot-at-enjoying-it-I-better-plan-for-it" way. Nothing make life more un-fun than a mommy unprepared.

So, as I prep my own little family towards Summer Break 2012, I thought you may appreciate joining me for the ride.

Here's what I'm planning for our little "Mommy's guide to summer survival" series (aside from numerous trips to the liquor store to restock): a HUGE list of activities to include in a summer "I'm bored" jar and the BEST way to use said jar, links to kick-ass printables to make your summer a breeze, creating summer kits to keep the kids busy (a spy kit, a collage-making kit, and more), building your birthday and Christmas gift stash over the break, and surviving the summer camp rat race with sanity in tact.. I may come up with more ideas along the way, but there's where I'm starting.

Check back (and often) for more in this series. The way I look at it, the more we stick, together the better chance we have at survival.

First up will be the "bored" jar tutorial-ish post. Stay tuned...it's a GOOD one!

No comments:

Post a Comment