4C, 4 Momma, 4D, 4A, and 4B

4C, 4 Momma, 4D, 4A, and 4B
Most of the Four me (and you) fam

Friday, May 18, 2012

"Mommy's summer survival guide," part 2: a few printable teasers

OOOOOHHHHH!! I am SO psyched about this little series! Bursting at the seams. You are going to LOVE this!!!

To whet your appetites, I give you these fantabulous linky-doddles.

FREE printable technology punch cards, which I dare to hope will curb 4B's incessant Wii- and DSi-ing.

AND....

FREE printable door hanger that you can use to let neighborhood friends know when your tribe IS and IS NOT free to play.

Do me a favor, will you?

Start your summer sanity-saving work NOW! Do not smile, say "That's a KILLER idea," and bookmark (either electronically or intellectually). NO WAY! That is not how a mommy is going to survive this summer.

Do this instead. Click on the link. See the pretty site? See the great idea? See the freebie? That's a good girl. Now, download. Done? Great. Now print. All set? Super. Grab those two (or more) pieces of paper that you saved and put them in a folder or an envelope or a baggie and mark it "Summer." Stash it in a spot where you won't lose it (you're going to add to it, and you're going to make a better saver-spot, but you'll have to wait for that).

I have been doing a tiny bit of work each day, prepping my survival kit, and I can't tell you the immense joy I positively KNOW I will feel on 6/13...our first real full day of summer.

The next one is a goody, too, and FREE! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment