4C, 4 Momma, 4D, 4A, and 4B

4C, 4 Momma, 4D, 4A, and 4B
Most of the Four me (and you) fam

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A hiatus of sorts

Hello friends.

I am embarking on a bit of a hiatus from the blog.

Things with 4A have been a bit rough the past few weeks, and it's left her and I both a little battered and needy. I also am working myself through some minor health issues, but this, too, has left me without much to spare for those outside of myself and my immediate family.

I will be posting here and there, but I am using this Lenten period to really take inventory of who I am and where, what, and who I want to be in the world.

My kids and 4Daddy also need me right now, and I need them. Sometimes, blogging gets in the way of that reciprocity.

I have also created a Four me (and you) Facebook page. Please feel free to "like" and join along.

I also hope to have some publishing news for you in the not-too-distant future.

No comments:

Post a Comment